[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: GRIT Cardio with Doug
Enjoy GRIT LIVE via ZOOM!
GRIT is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed, and uses a variety of body weight exercises! Dr. Doug has been teaching Les Mills BodyPump for over 5 years and is also certified to teach GRIT! In addition to rec classes he has a side-hustle teaching Biochemistry at W&M. He's excited to be able to bring the BodyPump and GRIT format to your home!
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/98574787089
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.