[PAST EVENT] Wellness Passport 2022 Discover Wellness Your Way
Your Wellness Passport encourages you to engage with the health & wellness resources available on campus while positively impacting your wellbeing in a holistic way.
How to join:
- Get your passport at the front desk of the McLeod Tyler Wellness Center or Bee McLeod Recreation Center starting Monday, March 28.
- The goal is to attend to each dimension during the course of the program (and beyond!) because all dimensions need our attention for us to truly flourish. Once you have your passport, get familiar with the 8 Dimensions and your current relationship with each.
- After attending an event, 'stamp' your passport with the dimension of wellness you are fulfilling and make a note of the activity. We provide suggestions on the Wellness Passport Calendar to connect you with opportunities that fulfill your 8D goal.
- Wellness is a broad term that's affected by our culture and life experience so you get two “Wild Cards”. You can claim wild cards by participating in an event/activity that's not included on the Passport Calendar (a personal workout for the physical dimension, attending a religious service for the spiritual dimension, etc.). Need more ideas? Find additional resources through our Wellness Passport Activities page.
- Once you stamp all eight dimensions return your completed passport to the Rec or Wellness Center front desk by April 22 for your chance to win a free massage, Wellness Prize pack, and more!