[PAST EVENT] How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
February 4, 2021
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Learn conversation starters and strategies to help families have meaningful conversations about race with Professor Natoya Haskins from W&M's School of Education. Dr. Haskins will be joined by Dr. Janise Parker, W&M assistant professor of school psychology, and Ph.D. students Unity Walker and Aiesha Lee.
Register online for this program. Registrants will receive Zoom information via email.
Presented by William & Mary Libraries and Williamsburg Regional Library as part of the One Book One Community program.
Tami Back, [[tcback]]
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Diversity & Inclusion Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- School of Education Events
- Sustainability Events
- W&M Libraries Events
- William & Mary Crim Dell Association
- Hulon Willis Association (HWA)
- LatinX Alumni of William & Mary (LatinX)
- Asian, Pacific Islander and Middle Eastern Alumni