[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: GRIT with Mia!
Enjoy GRIT LIVE via ZOOM!
GRIT is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed, and uses a variety of body weight exercises! Group fitness has been a part of Mia's life for as long as she can remember. Mia has been with Campus Rec since 2018, first certified as a BodyCombat and then additionally as a BodyPump instructor. She loves engaging with patrons and making sure every class feels uplifting accessible for all fitness levels.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/91523357607
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.