[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Series: Mindful Communication with Martha
Access & Features
If you are curious about enhancing your communication skills with speaking from a place of presence and intentionality as well as skillfully hearing the words being shared, please join in this four part series. We will be learning and practicing skills that support truthful, helpful, kind, and context sensitive elements of communication so that "message sent" can be the same as the "message received." Navigating difficult conversations will be woven throughout the 4 weeks taking place on Tuesday's from September 22 - October 13 from 4:00-5:00 pm.
All the Details:
- This is a four week series so registration to this course is a COMMITMENT!
- As a reminder, check your program details email for the link that will connect you to this workshop.
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.