[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Pilates with Jordan
April 12, 2021
12pm - 1pm
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
A mat-based workout that uses movements to improve posture, flexibility, strength, and body awareness. Pilates integrates body and mind to create a balanced form, while focusing on the body's core area: abs, glutes, hips and lower back. Participants should bring a mat, extra mask, water and a towel to this class.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $15. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.