[PAST EVENT] Community Conversation with President Katherine Rowe
Access & Features
- Open to the public
What will William & Mary look like in a post-pandemic world? Join President Katherine Rowe for a Community Conversation that will look ahead as W&M renews its third phase of strategic planning: Vision into Action. In Phase III, we will chart a longer-term vision and near-term actions that will maintain the university's positive momentum under pandemic.
Participants will share insights into three questions many in this community have already been asking:
- During pandemic, how have our assumptions changed and matured?
- What do we want to carry forward from this year?
- What do we now want to lay aside?
- Peggy Agouris, Provost, Co-chair SPSC
- Carl Friedrichs, Glucksman Professor; Associate Director, Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve in Virginia
- Cathy Forestell, Director of Neuroscience and Associate Professor of Psychological Sciences
- Suzanne Raitt, Chancellor Professor of English