[PAST EVENT] Deadline: Intent to Graduate Form for A&S Graduate Students
LocationStetson House, Room 201
232 Jamestown Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
By no later than February 14, 2020, all graduate students planning to graduate in either May or August 2020 MUST submit the Intent to Graduate form to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.
*Doctoral students: You will be asked to submit the final title for your dissertation on this form. The title submitted to satisfy the Intent to Graduate deadline will become the official title of record and must match the title on the final dissertation you submit after your defense.
You will fill out the Intent to Graduate Form online. Then print your responses and obtain your advisor's signature.
Follow the instructions carefully:
- Download your responses to the online form when prompted.
- Print out your responses.
- Ask both your advisor and Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) to sign and date the hard copy of the form. Students in Public Policy and COR should ask only the DGS to sign.
- Return the signed hard copy to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (Stetson House, room 201) by the deadline.
- *Doctoral candidates must also submit with this form a hard copy of their dissertation's title page with the exact title as it should appear in the official university record, including any special characters, italics, or other typesetting requirements.
- Direct questions about this form to Vicki Dopp (contact below).
The Intent to Graduate form is available online from November 1 - February 15 each academic year.
[[vlthompsondopp,Vicki Thompson Dopp]]