[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Cycle Strength with Bryce
May 6, 2021
9am - 10am
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Cycle Strength is a full body workout in the cycling format. The structure remains similar to a classic cycling class with the addition of interval arm exercises on the bike and one song of lifting light weights to the beat of the music. This class has something for everyone with intervals, endurance, strength, and choreography. And the best part- everything is to the beat of the music! This is 45 minutes of work with time allowed for set-up and stretching. Be sure to bring your towel and mask.
All the details:
- Bikes will be placed 10 ft. apart on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your bike.
- Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.