[PAST EVENT] Zoom Video Conferencing
Access & Features
Zoom is a cloud-based conferencing solution that provides both video and audio conferencing, mobile collaboration, screen sharing capabilities and online meetings. All William & Mary faculty, staff, and students have a basic Zoom account for video web-conferencing.
- easy to use: Zoom meetings can be initiated with one click. All you need is a microphone and web camera to get started. Content can be shared through a mobile device or computer.
- integrated: Zoom integrates with the university?s learning management system, Blackboard. Online sessions can be shared with participants within the course through a link. Host online office hours or host a study session.
- versatile: Zoom can be used for a wide variety of individual?s on campus. Students can host online group meetings. Faculty/Staff can host online meetings across campus.
- shareable: Zoom meetings can be shared with individual?s on campus or off campus. You don?t have to sign in to participate in a session. Meetings can be recorded and shared.
Free Accounts Include:
- Unlimited 1-to-1 meetings
- 40-minute limit on group meetings
- Host up to 100 participants
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Group and Breakout Rooms
- Screen Share including iPad/iPhone app
- Co-annotation on shared screen
- Record meetings to your computer
Register via Cornerstone
Click on the link and select the session(s) you would like to attend.
[[mepada, Mane Pada]]