[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Cardio Kickboxing with Annecy
Enjoy Cardio Kickboxing with Annecy Live on Zoom!
Annecy is a Junior who is in her fourth semester as a FitWell instructor. She teaches BODYCOMBAT and coaches running FitWell series. She is certified in Les Mills BODYCOMBAT and as an ACE Group Fitness Instructor.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/255874638
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM at wm.edu for more information.
There will not be music, so feel free to listen to your own or play the instructor's playlist on Spotify.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.