[PAST EVENT] TIAA Virtual Counseling Day
Access & Features
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with John Kuchta can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more.
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
1. Click the link below to go to the TIAA/W&M retirement plan page.
2. Scroll down to “Request an appointment with an advisor today” and click “SCHEDULE NOW”.
3. Stay on the “at your workplace” section. The meeting will be conducted virtually with our designated W&M TIAA representative – John Kutcha.
TIAA will be available these dates and times for one-on-one sessions:
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling