[PAST EVENT] Health Policy Lecture featuring Timothy Jost, Emeritus Professor, Washington & Lee School of Law
Please join us for a talk, “The Business of Health Care in the Affordable Care Act World,” by Timothy S. Jost, Emeritus Professor at the Washington and Lee Law School.
For nearly 10 years, Tim Jost has been posting news and analysis at Health Affairs on all aspects of the ACA. He has reached tens of thousands of people with his knowledge and understanding of the health policy community and those touched by the implementation of health care reform. He has been the authoritative source of the development and eventual passage of the ACA. In addition, Mr. Jost has written numerous articles and book chapters on
health care regulations. His lecture will cover:
1) How the ACA has affected and stands to continue to affect: physicians, hospitals, health systems, healthcare providers, and insurance industry.
2) What these changes mean for patients and consumers and what lessons he has learned about American health policy from the last 8 years.
The talk is sponsored by the Schroeder Center for Health Policy and the William & Mary Public Policy Program together with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business MBA Healthcare Club and William & Mary Law School. The event is free and open to the campus (please see http://forms.wm.edu/36432).
Kelly Metcalf-Meese, Research Associate, Schroeder Center for Health Policy (email@example.com)
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Government Events
- Economics Events
- Kinesiology and Health Sciences Events
- Public Policy Events
- Law School Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- MBA Association Events
- Flex MBA Events
- Full Time MBA Events
- MBA for Working Professionals Events
- Schroeder Center Events