[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Merengue Workshop with Marlaina
Get some cardio and core work done while dancing! In this merengue workshop, Marlaina will go over the basic steps and techniques and history of this amazing dance. Come ready to move and have a good time!
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/724032406
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM at wm.edu for more information.
Marlaina will provide a spotify playlist in the zoom chat during the workshop for participants to use if they would like.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until 11am.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.