[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: 3X3X3 with Maddy
Enjoy 3X3X3 Live on Zoom!
This class is a perfect combination of cardio and strength training that utilizes intervals so you get the absolute most out of your workout. The class is broken into three blocks of work that each focus on your upper body, lower body, and core, separated by bursts of cardio. 3X3X3 offers a little bit of everything and is meant for participants of all levels. Maddy is a current sophomore and has been a FitWell Instructor with CampusRec for over a year now. She began teaching BODYCOMBAT through Les Mills, and has also earned her ACE certification. She currently teaches 3x3x3, a strength workout that is new this semester.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/237893768
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
There will not be music, so feel free to listen to your own or play the instructor's playlist on Spotify.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.