[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Meditation to Guide the Intention of Our Day with Martha
After a short meditative check in with how we feel upon our waking, we will set an intention - patience or a personally chosen one - to guide us throughout the ever changing moments in our day.
Martha Rouleau is a dedicated mindfulness mediation practitioner and a passionate about teaching mindfulness meditation to all populations. Martha has trained with international meditation teachers for over 16 years. Her status as a Qualified Mindfulness Based Meditation teacher and 200 hour certified yoga teacher are the roots of her dedication to bring compassionate support through mindfulness skill development. She takes great pride in being an Adjunct Lecturer at William & Mary teaching Mindfulness Meditation supporting young adults and university staff with finding clarity, focus, presence, and ease in their lives.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/361759878
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.