[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Meditation to Mindfully Begin the Day with Martha
After a short meditative check in with how we feel upon our waking up, we will set an intention to guide us throughout the ever changing moments that will arise in our day. No experience is needed.
Martha Rouleau is a dedicated mindfulness mediation practitioner and passionate about teaching mindfulness meditation to all populations. Martha has trained with international meditation teachers for over 16 years. Her status as a Qualified Mindfulness Based Meditation teacher and 200 hour certified yoga teacher are the roots of her dedication to bring compassionate support through mindfulness skill development. She takes great pride in being an Adjunct Lecturer at William & Mary teaching Mindfulness Meditation supporting young adults and university staff with finding clarity, focus, presence, and ease in their lives.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/905566079
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
- At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Campus Recreation Events
- Lemon Orientation Schedule
- Transfer Orientation Events
- Yates Orientation Schedule
- Dinwiddie Orientation Schedule
- Brown Orientation Schedule
- Eagle Orientation Schedule
- Willis Orientation Schedule
- Hunt Orientation Schedule
- Monroe Orientation Schedule
- Health & Wellness Events
- Reves Orientation Schedule
- Exercise is Medicine
- Fauquier Orientation Schedule
- Gooch Orientation Schedule
- Nicholson Orientation Schedule
- Spotswood Orientation Schedule
- Lion Orientation Schedule
- Griffin Orientation Schedule
- Exchange Orientation Schedule
- Host JDP Orientation Schedule
- Virtual Health & Wellness Events
- Camm Orientation Schedule
- Off-Campus (Remote) Student Orientation Schedule
- Preston Orientation Schedule
- Pleasants Orientation Schedule