[PAST EVENT] W&M Recognizes National Hazing Prevention Week
LocationLocation not specified
The W&M Hazing Prevention Coalition (HPC) will recognize National Hazing Prevention Week (NHPW) with activities and resources between September 20th and October 3rd. We believe that no one should be harmed or demeaned in pursuit of belonging at W&M. Our recognition week activities are focused on things you can DO, things you should KNOW, and opportunities to LEARN more about hazing prevention.
Things you can DO include:
- Enter our Insta-Raffle for a $50 Food Lion Credit by following us on Instagram @wmhazingprevention (details in the post!)
- Take the Hazing Prevention Pledge IN-PERSON on 9/22 or anytime on-line during the week. Details at this link
Things you should KNOW include:
- All members of the W&M community should learn to recognize the signs of hazing. Here’s a link to a resource that can help you recognize hazing when you see or experience it.
- Most importantly, we need all members of the community to know where and how to report hazing on campus. Here is the Hazing Report Form (anonymous option included).
Things you can LEARN include:
- There are several FREE virtual events taking place during National Hazing Prevention Week. Our flyer highlights information on these virtual events that you can participate in!
Hazing Prevention Coalition, [[hazingprevention]]