[PAST EVENT] Meeting with Natalie Blazer, Director of JD Admissions, Georgetown University Law Center
Interested in applying to law school? Natalie R. Blazer, Director of J.D. Admissions at Georgetown University Law Center, will host a special information session for William & Mary students on Wednesday, September 25th at 6:30pm in Tyler Hall Room 131 to discuss the law school application and admissions process.
The presentation will include information about Georgetown Law's application components, file review process, curriculum, student life, and the many resources available to you at the Law Center as you navigate your way through a legal education.
Q&A to follow.
All class years and majors are welcome, and you do not need to be applying in the 2019-2020 cycle in order to attend. We hope to see you there!
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Government Events
- Economics Events
- Modern Languages & Literatures Events
- Neuroscience Events
- Psychological Sciences Events
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- Hispanic Studies Events
- Cohen Career Center Events
- Undergraduate Business Events
- Undergraduate Business Career Events
- Mason Career Events
- Pre-Law Advising