Mason D&I Perspectives Series: What Companies are Doing to Stand Up Against Racism
Access & Features
In 2020, we witnessed the mobilization of corporate America in response to highly publicized acts of racial injustice. Companies throughout America demonstrated moral leadership by taking a stand against racism while renewing their commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. On March 30, at 12 noon, a panel of leaders from MassMutual and PwC will share their company's commitment to diversity and inclusion and their actions to address social injustice and racial inequity in the communities they serve. This event complements the January panel discussion of "Race in American - The Black Experience."
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- Diversity & Inclusion Events
- Mason Alumni Events
- Alumni Engagement Events
- Washington Area Alumni Business Alliance (WAABA) Events
- LatinX Alumni of William & Mary (LatinX)
- William & Mary Washington D.C.
- Mason Diversity & Inclusion
- Mason Alumni of Color Network
- Asian, Pacific Islander and Middle Eastern Alumni
- Center for Racial & Social Justice