[PAST EVENT] CAPTRUST Individual Virtual Appointments
Access & Features
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, the William & Mary Defined Contribution Plans independent financial advisory firm, is conducting individual virtual meetings on March 25th.
These one-on-one sessions are offered to help you make sound investment decisions now in order to have appropriate funds for your future retirement.
Topics covered in the forty-five-minute individual advisory sessions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Retirement and general financial planning
- Investment education and advice
To sign-up for a timeslot, please go to CapTrust Financial Advisor Appointments
How Do I Schedule an Appointment?
1. Choose the 45-minute session you wish to attend.
2. Enter your information and click Schedule It. A confirmation email will then be sent immediately.
3. A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
4. If you need to cancel or change your meeting time, click the link received in the confirmation/reminder email. Then enter your last name and confirmation number.
5. CAPTRUST will contact you at the time of your appointment and does have screensharing capabilities.
To best be prepared for these sessions, please make sure you have the information you want to include in your Blueprint calculations, such as retirement account balances and current contributions to retirement accounts. You will also want to bring login information for your retirement website. If you cannot make a live session, but still want to create a Blueprint or need further advice, the CAPTRUST Advice Desk is also available. Appointments can be made with the Advice Desk by visiting www.captrustadvice.com.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call CAPTRUST at 800.967.9948.