[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Nutrition for Life at Home with Stephanie
A lot has changed in the last month. Changes in your schedule have probably interrupted your routine and more specifically your food choices. Join Stephanie, our campus dietitian, as she discusses ways to support your immune system, create a nutrition routine, control boredom snacking, and new ways to fight off boredom.
Stephanie May is a registered dietitian and board certified sports dietitian. When students are on campus she is available for free nutrition consults for those on a meal plan.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/665271775
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.