[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: GRIT with Terry!
Enjoy GRIT Live on Zoom!
Terry has been a Group Fitness instructor for about 10 years. He teaches choreographed classes like BodyPump, along with classes he designs such as HIIT, Bootcamp, and cycling. GRIT is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed, and uses a variety of body weight exercises!
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/91966785811
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
This class will NOT be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.