[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Vinyasa Yoga with Lindsay
Enjoy Vinyasa Yoga Live on Zoom! Vinyasa flow focuses on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat. This class promotes flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. This is a more intermediate level than our scripted Yoga class.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/91866347405
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
Lindsay is a RYT 200 yoga instructor, Board Certified Massage Therapist, and serves at the Integrateve Wellness Manager at the McLeod Tyler Wellness Center at William & Mary.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.