Virtual FitWell Class: A Rested Development: Sleep Advice for the W&M Family, with Eric
If you are tired of feeling tired, then join our campus sleep guru for an enlightening, early evening discussion that will lift both spirits and eyelids, as you learn how to fall asleep, stay asleep, and then awake without an alarm for a day packed with the energy that your brain and body need to flourish.
Whether for you or as advice to those around you, discover the tips and tricks to manage and optimize your daily energy!
Eric Garrison '94 is a graduate of W&M’s School of Education and has been working at William & Mary since 2011 as an Assistant Director in the Office of Health Promotion.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/958003478
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.