[PAST EVENT] Speak About It: "Consent, Hooking Up, Boundaries, Relationships"
LocationSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
200 Stadium Dr
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
The Coordinating Committee on the Prevention of Sexual Assault & Harassment presents "Speak About It": a national award winning group that, "promotes healthy relationships through directly addressing issues of consent, sexual assault, and bystander intervention."
Speak About It will be on campus from March 19-20 to perform three shows for our campus community. All are welcome at each event. Note: the last two shows will be geared towards Fraternity/Sorority Life members and athletes.
After each show there will be a one hour debrief session, also in Sadler, facilitated by the Speak About It team, our campus advocates and community leaders.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Economics Events
- Modern Languages & Literatures Events
- Psychological Sciences Events
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Events
- Law School Events
- French & Francophone Studies Events
- Diversity Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- Sustainability Events
- Sociology Events
- Pre-Law Advising
- Health Promotion Events
- Healthy Relationships
- First Year Experience Events
- Health & Wellness Events
- Women's Network
- All Wellness Passport Events
- Emotional/Mental Dimension Events
- Environmental Dimension Events
- Intellectual Dimension Events
- Compassion Events
- The Haven Events
- Morton Digital Signage