[PAST EVENT] Student Walk-In Clinic for HPV Vaccine (Gardasil-9)
LocationMcLeod Tyler Wellness Center, Student Health Service (by the water wall)
240 Gooch Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Gardasil-9 can help people aged 9-45 radically reduce their chances of acquiring a strain of viruses that have a multitude of negative health impacts, including several types of cancer.
The Gardasil-9 regimen consists of three shots timed over several months, so depending on your previous vaccinations, this could be your first, second, or final vaccination in the series.
Please bring along your insurance card and remember too: it is best practice AFTER any vaccination for us to ask you to wait 15 minutes in the Health Center.
For more information on Gardasil-9, HPV, or the various cancers Gardasil-9 can prevent, please see the link below.
Please call 757.221.7369 or email [[w|emgarrison,Eric]] if you have any questions.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Global Studies Events
- Kinesiology and Health Sciences Events
- Modern Languages & Literatures Events
- Psychological Sciences Events
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Events
- Law School Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- Arabic Studies Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- Student Diversity Events
- Sustainability Events
- Undergraduate Business Events
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies Events
- Sociology Events
- VIMS Internal Events
- Health Promotion Events
- Healthy Relationships
- Health & Wellness Events
- Procurement Services Events
- Staff Assembly
- Women's Network
- VIMS Safety Training
- The Haven Events
- Morton Digital Signage
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies
- Decolonizing Humanities Event Series