[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Yoga Conditioning with Patti
February 1, 2021
4:30pm - 5:15pm
Access & Features
Yoga Conditioning blends traditional yoga with dynamic strength training. This virtual class will use household items and/or body weight for resistance. This is a great class to help build stamina and enhance range of motion. Participants of all experience levels are welcome.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/93931009072
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.